Classes at International Preparatory School are divided into Nursery, Reception, and Years 1 - 6. We admit children from the 2 years up to 11 years old.
The following is a summary of the process for admitting prospective students, and should serve as a guide for parents and guardians:
- Purchase an application form for N5,000
- Submit application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate
- The last/most recent Academic Report Card from child’s current/last school
- Informal Assessment for Early Years and Entrance Assessment for Year 1-6
- Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or telephone call
- Payments are made to designated banks
- Submit bank slip/draft and receipt will be issued on spot
For further inquiries on how to apply, please contact us.